WS Communications Support
WS Run CP Schedule
CP Schedule Notes
- Until we get close to the event, volunteers are shown
here at checkpoints based on their choices and where we believe we'll have the
greatest need. This may appear to result in duplications, however it does make
visible those sites that are either unstaffed or over staffed. We'll adjust the
assignments as we get closer to the event, and all changes will be discussed
with volunteers in advance. Except for Lyon Ridge, please do not adjust your
preferences just because someone else is shown with the same assignment -- many
volunteers have several preferences and we will sort this out closer to event
- Licensed volunteers who are also EMT's, RN's, or with
other medical credentials and are willing to provide medical assistance will be
scheduled based primarily on the needs for medical skills, and secondarily on
- Opening times are based on past experience.
- Closing times are estimates based on past experience.
Actual closing times will be dictated by the circumstances in the event at the
time. In general, a checkpoint will close when the mounted sweep riders have
departed and have reported reaching their "no-return" point.
- Saturday times are listed in normal font; Sunday
times in italic font.